Frequently Asked Questions
- Order products
- Manage the reimbursement process
- Maintain verification status updates
- Gain access to real-time patient cases and status information
- Receive alerts that highlight important tasks and events
- Place orders
- Manage payment and invoices
- Perform benefit verifications to confirm patient insurance eligibility
- Initiate prior authorizations or appeals
- Request reimbursement support
- Access advanced tools designed to streamline and prioritize your workload
EyeCue is a secure portal accessible only to eye care providers and reimbursement personnel who participate in the program on behalf of their practice's patients using Allergan Eye Care products.
The portal offers access to real-time information about your patients, improved workflow related to reimbursement, and patient assistance program information. This includes the ability to complete enrollment applications online, receive alerts and reminders about specific patient cases, track product shipments, and easily access all patient-related information regarding patient case history, insurance benefit summaries, shipments, and alerts and reminders.
To successfully register, the primary account holder must have a valid NPI Number.
However, the primary account holder can grant access to others in the practice to view and/or use EyeCue services on their behalf. You can handle this during the registration process or any time after by simply going to your profile to add or change settings.
Yes, Allergan is committed to adopting procedures and protocols that comply with HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations. Allergan understands the impact HIPAA continues to have on your practice and/or facility and has taken the following steps to demonstrate our commitment to assisting you:
- Appointment of a Privacy and Security Officer for the EyeCue program
- Implementation of a process to monitor changes to HIPAA regulations
Additionally, before you can complete a benefits verification, you will need to complete a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) with the vendor that administers the portal to ensure data is transmitted in a manner that complies with HIPAA regulations.
No. All you need is a computer and connection to the Internet.